Obsession/Passion

You might remember V is busy soul searching.. here are some random thoughts from her mind

It is a thin line between obsession and passion.. easy to cross and at times you never realize you have crossed the line.. well I guess the definition of obsession and passion vary with people and there are some who might use one for the other… but to me.. passion is something I do for the love of it, to give me the inner peace and happiness life needs but obsession is when all you want is more.. a craving for more at the loss of inner peace and balance in life… you force yourself more and more and more and life seems incomplete without it and you start complaining about it and want to get away but cannot.. Is this addiction?

Well I am not sure if it makes sense to you without knowing the context of her thoughts but it does make sense to me...

0 Comments: