The relationship we share

It is Raksha Bandan morrow and hopefully the brothers (KA and cousins) remember to tie thie rakhis.

As a family, we never celebrated raksha bandan. It was a tradition, I brought in some 10 years back. The brothers graduated from mickey mouse rakhis to simple elegant ones.

Sometimes, I wonder why each year I bother to do it. They love me and share it in their own way and I in mine. But like always, I send it and like always they have something special for me the next time we meet.

Beyond this thread tied once a year, there is a relationship of love, fights, jealousy, hatred, security, pocessiveness, protective instinct we share - these that make life worth living.

Good luck and may all your dreams n hopes come true!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 Comments: