Mosaic Squares and Answers


My favorite Houston foodie writer
tags me to do this wonderful tag! I just loved doing it.

The Rules:

  • Type your answer to the questions into flickr search
  • Using only the first page, pick an image
  • Copy and paste each of the urls in the Mosaic Maker

The Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to do when you grow up?
10. Who/ what do you love most in life?
11. Choose one word that describes you?
12. What is your Flickr name?

My Mosiac:

1. _7160178, 2. rasgulla, 3. Wide Angle Test, 4. yawn, 5. Saawariya, 6. Strawberry Milk Splash, 7. Galapagoes, 8. , 9. Look out., 10. Showtime!, 11. The Dancing Shiva - Nataraj, 12. Misty Morning

And now to tag,
Homecooked
Lavs
Sementi
Siva
That Guy

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the pictures you chose. That was the most fun for me -- getting to see all the cool photos that Flickr threw out there for you to choose from.

I especially love the yawning cat! :)

Vinitha said...

I came up with the cutest pictures! I just loved this tag! Flickr rocks!