Some updates

I spent 3 days with minimal internet. I was getting so addicted and it was a test. It was not hard.
*************
S and G had a baby girl and I am oh-so-happy for them. I am sure they are not going to venture to my blog anytime soon they have their hands full.
**************
I met up with 2 of my college friends sometime back. 4 yrs later we were sitting and gossiping and exchanging news just like those days. It was fun and personally I took a journey inward to observe how much I have changed. I love certain changes and hate lot of them.
***********
Plans for the annual Deepavali party are going strong and I look forward to catching up and good food and memories
***********
I had the weirdest dream and I am sure I do not want to put it down in words. But seeing a grown-up loved one cry after making a life altering decision in dreams has the power to hurt me immensely.
******
And on that note of life altering decisions, I am in the process of making one myself. As of now I have nothing concrete but soon I hope to have news to make me happy.
********
I miss Navrathri times in India....pooja wishes everyone. Whatever name you celebrate have fun.



Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 Comments:

Анна said...

Они просто класс Проститутки Москвы