Too many muddled thoughts

Tropical Storm Edouard fortunately left us without much damage. Some rains and a holiday were the most we got out of Edouard. There are so many assorted thoughts and things I want to write about but putting it into sentences and trying to make sense of them seems to be a hard work so am taking the easy way out. I am just going to put down a list of things I want to write about least I forget them and hopefully in the next couple of weeks I get back to these topics and write about them.

  • Trichy memories
  • Family reunions
  • Velachery
  • Gated communities
  • Horns
  • Parking
  • Emirates
  • Dubai - old n new
  • Smog in Dubai
  • Thumbsup
  • Bomb blasts n mirror!
These are the ones I can think of for now! Some many not be individual posts, some might be linked to our travel blog... but yes I need to get back to blogging!

0 Comments: