New York Nagaram - Vacation 3

The next stop on our trip was New York City!! And overall NYC did not leave me impressed! Guess I was expected too much from the city! We did the typical touristy thing - take the Grayline hop-on hop-off tours, Statue of Liberty and up the Empire State building! We met up with a few friends and tried to master the subway system.

I personally felt that NYC was just like Mumbai with extra tall skyscrapers. Dirty, crowded and yes places to gawk at, at every corner. And the thing about rude New Yorkers is true especially for the Southerners we are, NYC was just a rude shock!


Well guess like every other non-NYer we just said na this is'nt just our place!

Oh yeah as always R's photos are here and here.


4 Comments:

Lavs said...

New look?! I liked the old one though...

V said...

Lavs, yeah! I am trying to get a new template done with my new Mac and till I learn the ropes you are going see a lot of changes (some good and mostly bad)all around.
Thanks

Kavi said...

every time i open Poohs Den, i expect a new post ! Now, its like everytime a new layout !!

As usual..some amazing snaps..

V said...

Kavi it is till we create something we like. The Mac has some amazing features for blogging and we are hoping to get creative and do something nice than these pre-designed templates.. it is a work in progress..