SAD

I am so glad that I am not the only one...I thank my lucky stars everyday that I am in Houston and not somewhere up north during the cold winters. You might think a bear like me would prefer winters unfortunately humidity and heat have been a part of my life during my days in Trichy. I always prefer the hot humid summers of Houston to the winters. I remember the trip to Simla in December 2003. I was freezing and it was no fun. Snow didn't excite me, and begged V not even to step outside the tropics and there she goes to Houston.
Houston is having one of its bad and wet winters. I haven't seen the sun in the past 20 days. And it has been raining non-stop for the past 4 days and am getting depressed. I am sure V and R are also going through it. The winter gets to all. And if you think I am crazy, check the link below..

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/01/25/HM.SAD/index.html

So I need to get out!! How about a trip to somewhere warm... Caribbean sounds appealing now or Hawaii.. I better talk to V about this!!

0 Comments: